• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Gardening a hate it lol

Candles on logs down the man camp and flowers on logs up the misses end works ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There must be something wrong with me am starting to like this gardening stuff:eek:

Sprayed the weeds,levelled the grass with top soil,spread new grass seeds and Lay'd 3 slabs lol and all with a smile on my face and a sense of accomplishment....:eek: what's wrong with me :rofl:

All good a cant wait till it's finished now. Next week or weekend it's levelling inside the fence and after that it's stones down. And job done :thumbsup: More pictures to follow

I hatted gardening mark and it's still not my fav pass time, but when your getting things done and like the results for the family its good, but gardening for a job. . . No thanks!

you must be like me m8 but my brotther is one of these that will sit fo hours in his greenhouse pricking out flowers and veg

Back