• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Gardening a hate it lol

For the misses mark, you know you gotta do it lol ;)

image.jpeg

Well a was out there today.....alll day lol... managed to get some fence posts and panels up. Few pics....start to now View attachment 9703
View attachment 9704
View attachment 9705
View attachment 9706
View attachment 9707
View attachment 9708
View attachment 9709

That's it for the fence at the mo. Tomorrow its move some dirt and start levelling

@mark wilson That is starting to look the part mate....very nice:thumbsup:;)

As far as the hot tub goes.....if the missus does not like it.....you could BUY some fish to put in there:thumbsup:
At least then.....you would have something to put on the BBQ......yi ken??? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::whistle::rofl::p

Last edited:
All joking aside Mark....the garden is looking good :thumbsup:
Do you still plan to have lanterns in the BBQ area?
Would look nice hanging on the fence posts:thumbsup:

Talk the talk walk the walk, now I gotta get this with 500 pink lights for Kelly's tub lol

image.jpeg

Am going for a big BBQ this time a mite even talk my cousin into helping me make one with a big drum
IMG_2149.PNG

Somthing like this but better lol

We have candle lights down the tent and fire pit area and solar LEDs on the fence and ground around the garden and hot tub area. Got 20 new ground ones yesterday £1 in sainsburys ;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back