• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

G’Day all!

sgd999

Slightly Talkative
Hello,

I’m a rookie when it comes to posting in this site but have seen some super interesting stuff.

I live in Scotland and love camping, however, I’m trying convince the other half to try out winter camping. She’s not worried about the weather itself but the temp.

So, I’m looking at advice on tent heaters, where to buy, safety, best one to go for etc.

I’ve got a Berghaus Air 4 that we take when it’s the two of us so it’s quite a spacious tent.

Any input would be greatly appreciated folks!!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I’m a rookie when it comes to posting in this site but have seen some super interesting stuff.

I live in Scotland and love camping, however, I’m trying convince the other half to try out winter camping. She’s not worried about the weather itself but the temp.

So, I’m looking at advice on tent heaters, where to buy, safety, best one to go for etc.

I’ve got a Berghaus Air 4 that we take when it’s the two of us so it’s quite a spacious tent.

Any input would be greatly appreciated folks!!

Thanks in advance!
:welcome: to insanity mate, there is a lot of knowledge scattered around here so you will get all the advice you need

Hi sgd999.

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbsup:........liking the Avatar picture:alert::D
Interesting name......are you a member of one of the emergency services by chance?

Get stuck in and enjoy the forum:thumbsup:

I did post a link to the Sportcat you were after in your other post..........................goes to dig it out, welcome, again :)

LINK TO SPORTCAT

Thanks everyone!

@1 shot willie I was indeed a member of the blue lights. What gave it away? :D

@Bopdude Thanks for the link, I got it.

I’m leaning more towards the Mr Heater at the minute but will need to do some more research into them. I just need it to take the chill off which will hopefully keep any complaints at bay!

Back