• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold GELERT NAVAJO 4 polycotton tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
My Gelert tent, as above and in some threads is regrettably for sale, no fault of the tent, it is excellent !
(A change of circumstances has now rendered it surplus to requirements)
For those that may not know, it is (theoretically) a 4 man tipi style tent like a Robens Fairbanks. I have used it twice (2 nights in total), so it is in just about as new condition.
For detailed review see UKCampsite.
I am selling mine at £200, against an RRP of £499....however, occasionally they are discounted by the suppliers to £165 in flash sales. If that is the current situation and you want one, that would be a very good buy. Failing that mine is available for £200 plus despatch

Attachments

• Gelert Nav 4 side.jpg
    Gelert Nav 4 side.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 241
Very nice tent Lol :thumbsup:......a few more pictures would be good ;):thumbsup:
I thought we had to get them to a minimum? Will do.....:thumbsup:
It's a fabulous tent, it's just by great good fortune I also got a very heavily discounted new Fairbanks, and I can't keep both....:(

Last edited:
I thought we had to get them to a minimum? Will do.....:thumbsup:
It's a fabulous tent, it's just by great good fortune I also got a very heavily discounted new Fairbanks, and I can't keep both....:(
I did attach a load ...twice...and they disappeared...twice?

try again....

Attachments

• Gelert 2018 2.jpg
    Gelert 2018 2.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Gelert Nav 4 at Hadleigh.jpg
    Gelert Nav 4 at Hadleigh.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Gelert Nav 4 back.jpg
    Gelert Nav 4 back.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Gelert Nav 4 front.jpg
    Gelert Nav 4 front.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Gelert nav 4 stour trip  2018.jpg
    Gelert nav 4 stour trip 2018.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 269
It differs from the Fairbanks in that the pole is in the tent (the dimensions are identical), but the groundsheet with the Gelert can be zipped out.
Someone on site posted that had recently been using theirs in some foul weather up north with no ill effects?

I don't think that they are available new any more? But if you or anyone has any queries ask on !!

Someone on site posted that had recently been using theirs in some foul weather up north with no ill effects?

[/QUOTE

Sorry, that post was/is on "Song of the Paddle" forum!

(-a canoeing forum.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back