• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Withdrawn Gelert Navajo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
IMG_20200218_163002.jpg

• Fabric: 65% polycotton.
  • 35% polyester.
  • Groundsheet: Oxford polyester with PU5000mm.
  • Fire-retardant.
  • Poles: Dia.22 Aluminium.
Tent is in very good used condition with no rips or tares ....... (could do with a wipe down ) .... comes with all pegs and guy lines im looking for £200 posted to your door (bank transfer only guys )....( this sale is only to forum members with more than 30 posts )

Last edited:
Nice tent and a very responsible price Matt, not for me mate but am sure it won’t take long to sell mate👍🏻

Nice tent and a very responsible price Matt, not for me mate but am sure it won’t take long to sell mate👍🏻

tried to be fair with the price as you can buy a brand new one for £300 ..... its hanging up drying as we speak :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A brand new one for £300 ????????? I think your price is a give away! These were around £400 new, I thought that they were now unobtainable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I right in thinking you bought this off me? If so, and you're not happy with it, I'll buy it back?

I know I sold mine, but only because I had a Fairbanks...but cant remember to whom?:oopsy:

Am I right in thinking you bought this off me? If so, and you're not happy with it, I'll buy it back?

I know I sold mine, but only because I had a Fairbanks...but cant remember to whom?:oopsy:

yes i had it of you mate .... not going to say i wasn't happy with cause i am :thumbsup: just found shutting the out side door from the inside a real struggle as im not as flexible as i used to be :D

What about a small (3metre?) bell tent or a smaller pyramid style tent, such a Cabanon/Obelink?
What also about putting the Gelert on ebay or Gumtree? Do you want me to do it, if it's too much of a faff?

What about a small (3metre?) bell tent or a smaller pyramid style tent, such a Cabanon/Obelink?
What also about putting the Gelert on ebay or Gumtree? Do you want me to do it, if it's too much of a faff?

ive just ordered a 4mtr bell tent :) should be here tomorrow ..... not in any rush to sell the gelert if it dont go i,ll keep it as a back up mate :thumbsup:

Aaaah I have a 4 metre bell and just love it , ideal when my partner comes too. (she likes a bit of the home comforts!!)
No don't rush to sell the Navajo...……... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back