• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

General banter and nonsense thread

Tis a bit crowded on the beach today.
IMG_20220814_132547_BURST002.jpg

Well it seems I’ve got a bit put by for next winter…Jono may need a bigger axe :sneaky: View attachment 159914

Let me at it! I cannot wait!
As for the bigger axe, I'll ask management for an upgrade..........

"Em! Em! Emma darling............. I need a bigger axe!"

"No! No! It's really not me, Mike says I NEED it!
Why? To chop all his wood!"

"OK! OK! I'll tell him 🙄 "

@Ystranc

Mike........ I asked management, she says you'll have to wait till she sees you in April and she'll show you where you can put the bigger axe. 🫣😳🤣🤣🤣

Let me at it! I cannot wait!
As for the bigger axe, I'll ask management for an upgrade..........

"Em! Em! Emma darling............. I need a bigger axe!"

"No! No! It's really not me, Mike says I NEED it!
Why? To chop all his wood!"

"OK! OK! I'll tell him 🙄 "

@Ystranc

Mike........ I asked management, she says you'll have to wait till she sees you in April and she'll show you where you can put the bigger axe. 🫣😳🤣🤣🤣
Harsh!….and there I was thinking she was such a nice girl. Never mind, I’ll look out some twigs for you to split instead.

Last edited:
Harsh!….and there was me thinking she was such a nice girl. Never mind, I’ll look out some twigs for you to split instead.
Complete fiction mate, she never said a word that conversation all happened in my head. She is a nice girl...........providing you don't get on the wrong side of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Complete fiction mate, she never said a word that conversation all happened in my head. She is a nice girl...........providing you don't get on the wrong side of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I heard she was on faceache the other day telling her mates she wished you had a bigger chopper, so you might get one, or she could. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Back