• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

General banter and nonsense thread

Copy and paste the part of the post you want to slaughter:rofl: here....... to add banter and nonsense :thumbsup:

Right !!! What or who we taking the piss oot of noo 🤷🏼‍♂️🤔

I’ll go first,,,, I consider myself intelligent! ….

Have at it 😂

@Ystranc

It is sooo difficult Mike......staying on the straight and narrow :whistle:.....I have found knitting is filling in the time between making sensible posts.......@Ark put me on to it......apparently he has shit loads of wool to give away:sneaky:

@Ystranc

It is sooo difficult Mike......staying on the straight and narrow :whistle:.....I have found knitting is filling in the time between making sensible posts.......@Ark put me on to it......apparently he has shit loads of wool to give away:sneaky:
I'll just get on with organising my shed and mowing some grass and hope that if something clever occurs to me I don't forget it before I next log in

Are the shelves level 🤔
Surprisingly yes. The shed used to be a shower and toilet block back in the 60’s when campers had very low expectations so it has brick built cubicles that make ideal storage. I removed the toilets, replaced the roof with profile steel a couple of years back and covered the back with rusty corrugated iron sheets so it blends in and doesn’t attract attention.

Back