• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

General banter and nonsense thread

That's because you're drinking sh**e booze and it makes you think you're
Jamie Oliver all of a sudden. :D

Jamie Oliver 🙄 no posh nosh here, possibly a naked chef tho 🫣 a think of myself is more of a mental council version of Gordon Ramsay 🤩 you know! It’s a fabulous burger…… well before a got my hands on it 😂

Jamie Oliver 🙄 no posh nosh here, possibly a naked chef tho 🫣 a think of myself is more of a mental council version of Gordon Ramsay 🤩 you know! It’s a fabulous burger…… well before a got my hands on it 😂
I have just had Jamie Oliver on the phone kicking off about something in Scotland, told him he's got the wrong
number. :D

I'm just jealous Mate, I could really go with a good BBQed chicken fillet with the outside a bit crispy. :tea: :tea:
and folded in half with cheese and mushrooms.
Hungry Feed Me GIF

Watch out for those ticks! My Mrs was at Greenway two days ago doing some gardening. We found a small one on her arm yesterday and a bigger one between her toes! Got them both out successfully.
She was wearing trousers, socks and boots.
IMG_20220611_193545.jpg
IMG_20220611_193558.jpg

Back