• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Gerber lmf II infantry knife for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windproof

Slightly Talkative
A brand new gerber lmf II infantry for sale , stripped a couple of pieces of bark off a stick with it, but never used after that in top condition , if interested pm me for pics I can't seem to be able to load them to this page .

I looking for £70 for it free postage , it costs £125 new

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice knife waiting there for someone WP :thumbsup:

Does it come as seen in the picture.....with the sharpener, caribina, and webbing included?

Just so potential buyers are aware ;)

A good knife, had a few of them ;) I believe the knife self sharpens as their is a built in sharpener in the sheath, hence every time you sheath and draw the knife it gets a run past the internal sharpener ;)

A good knife, had a few of them ;) I believe the knife self sharpens as their is a built in sharpener in the sheath, hence every time you sheath and draw the knife it gets a run past the internal sharpener ;)
There is a sharpener in the scabbard , near the bottom you can see it in the images the other one is to sharpen the serrated part of the blade

Still available,
Here is the description from gerber
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10" survival tool. And we field tested with the troops.

This tool is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter.

The over molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the tool absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear.

The low profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting, and attaches to a belt or Molle vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back