• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Get your puppies out for the boys

Was that some kind of euphemism...Ok here goes...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looking to get a husky or german Shepard in a few years when the kids are a bit older. A companion for the woods and fishing etc . Just not the right time at the moment wouldn’t be fair on the dog as I wouldn’t have much time for him/her.

@Ystranc
Yup I hear you there. Don’t thing dogs are willing to meet us on the middle ground lol

Here’s mine although I’ll second @Ystranc s comment about the Bain of my life :D I wouldn’t be with out her but she knows how to drive you up the wall at times;)🙂

Looking to get a husky or german Shepard in a few years when the kids are a bit older. A companion for the woods and fishing etc . Just not the right time at the moment wouldn’t be fair on the dog as I wouldn’t have much time for him/her.

@Ystranc
Yup I hear you there. Don’t thing dogs are willing to meet us on the middle ground lol

The missus had wanted a dug for a LONG time but as I was largely working away it wasn't practical. We had to wait for our circumstances to change and as I'm there to be the leader of the pack we've got 2 pretty well behaved dugs. Not great on the lead but that's our fault as they're rarely on the lead. If your life isn't right for having dugs then don't get dugs but when you're ready to do them justice then its fantastic...... as long as you're not arsed about braw foreign holidays..... arseholes..... :evilstare:

Arss holes 🤣🤣 Yup they are l

Had dugs all my life bam. 3 German shepherds all called max lol (not at the same time ) and them little slippers with teeth (yorkys) wild little 💩 worse than the big ones lol. But yir right.....no point if you can’t handle them or have no time for them. Not good for the dog. A think 4 kids 1 dog and a wife is more than I can handle for now :D

Arss holes 🤣🤣 Yup they are l

Had dugs all my life bam. 3 German shepherds all called max lol (not at the same time ) and them little slippers with teeth (yorkys) wild little 💩 worse than the big ones lol. But yir right.....no point if you can’t handle them or have no time for them. Not good for the dog. A think 4 kids 1 dog and a wife is more than I can handle for now :D

Sheeeeet, I think I'd rather have 6 dugs.

@Bionic

Isn't it interdicted in Britain, where everybody believes in ghosts, to own white dogs with black heads?

People could get a heard attack if they see you in the evening!

My three are scary enough without special effects, they're friendly enough but some people nearly soil themselves when they see my three running wild. They play rough

Back