• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Getting old 🥺

I don't care...I can take the abuse even if it wasn't intended for me... after all, I'm not the one that is going to be contorting myself in order to try and catch my own crap and stuff it in an envelope.....again!

I don't care...I can take the abuse even if it wasn't intended for me... after all, I'm not the one that is going to be contorting myself in order to try and catch my own crap and stuff it in an envelope.....again!

No contortion involved this time around @Ystranc Mike.......I will be using Lorraine's soup ladle.....hellish bowl on it..... and a good reach with the long handle....... no fear of wrist slaps during the capture............. nor contamination as its new :sneaky:🤭

I think it brings it home that we are advancing in years.....when that large brown envelope comes through the letter box.
The one thats like a little gardening kit.
We would like a sample of your stools over the next 3 staggered days....... it says :)

REALLY??

I remember trying to reach around and trying to capture the much needed turd in a folded piece of toilet paper......trying not to get a slapped wrist.
Then.....with the provided wooden spatular trying to take a small piece and smear it into the very small sample window.....not easy.......then you question yourself......is that enough.....or should I try and force a bit more in.

After the first attempt I got fed up......and was very close to shitting directly into the envelope and sending the lot back in one :D

Not had the pleasure of the envelope and kit yet????.........ohhh you have a treat to look forward to :rofl::rofl:🤭
Easier to use hand and be done with it (with glove if you have any)....can always wash hands hopefully afterwards!!
A bit of poo is way better than bowel cancer...................................:thumbsup:

That is an Ow! Gravity can be a bast***, I'm surprised it hasn't been taxed, there's ever increasing amounts of it!!!

Hope you manage ok????

Well, I've just had my auld farty status confirmed. Gravity beat me yet again yesterday and I am now sporting a very ungainly sling having broken my elbow.☹🤕

Shit, sorry to hear it Annie, hope it heals, I fractured mine (well one of them ;) ) when I was 19 and its been arthritic every since. Hope you avoid that one.

Back