• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

GGGGRRRRR

The Boogie Man

Quite Addicted
It's bad when your fence looks like something out of Guantanamo Bay, just to try and stop Cats shitting all over my Vegetable Beds, getting well pissed off now.:ninja:

It's bad when your fence looks like something out of Guantanamo Bay, just to try and stop Cats shitting all over my Vegetable Beds, getting well pissed off now.:ninja:
get a large bag of pepper and cover the boundry of the veg beds will keep the cats out ....or go to a local wildlife park and see if you can get a bag of lion poo and scater that about it works as well or as a last resort pee in a bucket for a week and water it down and then put that around the boundry of your veg patch :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that the cats are making such a mess of your veg patch, it seems that they just can't resist that well tilled free draining soil. Ultrasonic deterrents can work, they also have the added benefit of discomforting teenagers.

I'll leave the back door open so the Dogs can get out into the Garden at night, the Cat(s) might get the message then.

I was thinking about humanely trapping it, bringing it into the house and playing a couple of hours of One man and his Dog:)
Bring it round here Boogie and let my Patterdale play with it, she wont do to much damage because she had 15 teeth extracted 3 weeks ago

I've seen people using empty plastic coke bottles filled with water that apparently deters cats but not sure if it actually works

Aw man, I dig that feeling. We had the same situation after our Labrador passed. A life without dog is possible - yet hard and meaningless, they say.

Back