• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Gift it thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliott92

Very Addicted
I saw a similar thread to this somewhere else and i like the idea of it. i think it could work well here.

so basically the idea is to receive something for free from the previous poster, a gift. its completely free, all you have to do is to offer something else on the thread to "gift" away for the next poster to receive. so on and so forth.
(Age limit minimum 18 years old to take part in this thread)

items can be of any value.

when you post in the thread whatever you are gifting, please include weather you are covering postage, or the receiver needs to cover it

first person to post saying "yes please" wins it.

Gift it rules.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 20 FORUM POSTS TO TAKE PART.

* after saying "yes please" to a gift, your offering is to be posted up the same day; please do not take several days to find something to gift. (please do not send a gift until the receiver has offered up their return gift).

* please send a gift as swiftly as possible, and stay in communication with each other in regards to this.

* if your gift has not been taken by anyone within 10 days of its initial offering, then we kindly ask you to find and offer up a different gift

* generally speaking, the sender covers the cost of postage, but if your gift is of a heavy weight and you would like a contribution towards the expense then please state upon posting.

*if your gift is of an age restricted nature, then it is your responsibility to get confirmation of the members age before posting.

i'll start...

i'll start with this small lock knife

IMG_0670.jpg

first person to post "yes please" gets it. all you have to do is then put something up in this thread for another person to receive. and the cycle continues to whoever says "yes please" to your item.

i'll cover the postage for this one as its the first post

who wants it?

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 196
thats a generous offer Elliott i think we should restrict this to non forum staff...(what i meen is forum staff can give but they cant receive )...so the first none staff member to say "yes please " gets the knife...

Don't hold me on this, but I will take it and put up a custom-made paracord bracelet in woodland camo paracord with a cord lock clasp.... So.... Yes please, but it may take me, like, up to a week to make the bracelet.... I'll uploa photo o another one I made, and if someone says yes please I'll make them one to fit their wrist...

Don't hold me on this, but I will take it and put up a custom-made paracord bracelet in woodland camo paracord with a cord lock clasp.... So.... Yes please, but it may take me, like, up to a week to make the bracelet.... I'll uploa photo o another one I made, and if someone says yes please I'll make them one to fit their wrist...

Reuben I am sorry but as your only 14 we are not permitted to give or sell you a knife it's against the law and we would not want to get in to trouble from the police or your parents over it.
Hope you understand but we must stick to this on The Bushcraft Forum.

sorry reuben as gazo said you have to be 18 to recieve knives. my fault i should of stated it in my first post. i might have a search around later today though and see what else i can offer up

Okay.... Totally understand although it sometimes gets frustrating cuz I have 2 bows, a slingshot, a mora an a Fiskard axe :)

Okay.... Totally understand although it sometimes gets frustrating cuz I have 2 bows, a slingshot, a mora an a Fiskard axe :)

I have no doubt you are sensible with your tools and the law can be a pain at times but TBF must be seen to be following the law on this ruling.
You seem a very sensible lad and personally I would trust you, sorry but glad you understand.

Ruben, i will PM you my mobile number. Get one of your parents to give me a ring and i will send them a knife. What they choose do do with it is up to them.

I'm not worried about te knife, already have one and am thinking of getting a mora bushcraft forest. Knifes aren't that important to me :/

plain OG green mate. just read your p.m. it shall be in the post to you by friday. if you offer up something under this post for someone else to recieve then we can see if we can get this thread rolling on a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back