• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Glad my head is screwed on.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Well went for a wee wander with grandson today,intention to have sausages and tea for myself and hot chocolate for grandson only to find my brew kit was in other rucksack:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:......hot water and sausages my grandson was soo pleased:whistle:........seems to be quite common even among experienced folk on YouTube to forget something.....note to self......get rid of all gear and just have one rucksack:whistle:........pic of the wee soul with no brew in the huff below

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_122332.jpg
    IMG_20190323_122332.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 120
Its the law, you've got to forget 'something', you just have to hope its not something important. I was lucky last night it was only a couple of plastic bags for rubbish and wet stuff but its easily done, I try and keep some sort of backup for essential stuff but you can't cover everything.

Hope it didn't spoil the day too much and the wee man hasn't been put off....

Nope he loves going into the woods with his auld grandad... His teacher at school says he knows some weird and wonderful stuff about countryside.... This is what he calls the bum wipe paper machine🤔😁

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_110432.jpg
    IMG_20190323_110432.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 119
Back