• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Glampers.

Guilty(ish). Too old and snarky to be crawling in and out of bivvies now, but I still camp whenever the whim takes me it's just these days it's in my comfy extra large Vaude walk in dome tent with all the comforts of home.:)

Very often this..
DSCF4577.jpg

And this...
DSCF4262.jpg

But this is about as close to 'Glamping' as I get...:D
008.jpg

I think the "Glamping" side of things comes into its own in the main when we are out on family trips or holidays.......weekenders.
Also comes in at the longer meets, we hold and attend at the forum organised meets.
Whats not to like having plenty of space to move around in and to carry out admin tasks with every gadget and gizmo at your fingertips :thumbsup::D

Had some happy times in a large tent with the family years ago.
On our very first trip when the children were very young we borrowed our friend and neighbours tent.........could not afford our own tent then :D
Blooming thing ripped in a storm........held it together with good old MOD Masking tape:rofl:
The friend knew the tent was getting on and had plenty of use by him.....so was not bothered about the bag of scrap we handed back:rolleyes:

Can we now upload piccies to here without using some other hosting rubbish,??? That WOULD be good.....er no, just tried seems not.........:(

Can we now upload piccies to here without using some other hosting rubbish,??? That WOULD be good.....er no, just tried seems not.........:(
Have you tried uploading them to the media section Lol

Ok, I'll give that a go? Does that move them to the posts then?

My post here disappeared...or never appeared?...sorry posted an image there of a red motorbike. If wanted do I then move the picture to an appropriate post?

My post here disappeared...or never appeared?...sorry posted an image there of a red motorbike. If wanted do I then move the picture to an appropriate post?
I think you need to speak to Bryan mate, he's the IT expert

one option, my favourite, when I'm NOT glamping............ and another when I am, normally with my partner.... with a cotton selection inbetween................

Attachments

• Polish Lavvu  A frame.jpg
    Polish Lavvu A frame.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Solace 1 side (3) 1.jpg
    Solace 1 side (3) 1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 222
As a family thing I think glamping is the way forward. Have some quality memories as a kid camping all over Scotland. And because of my two sisters and mother it was glamping all the way.:D

Back