• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keith

Very Addicted
Hi everyone, my name is Keith. I joined this forum because I know Lonewolf from another forum.
I was born in West Sussex England in the country. I have been living in Australia for almost 50 years. My family & I live off grid in a forest in New England NSW.
I am retired. My main hobby/lifestyle interest is 18th century living history & historical trekking. I belong to a local 18th century living history group which I started many years ago. I am the primitive skills instructor for our group.
I manage our group's official forum, & I author two blogs. I am a writer & I am a book author.
Keith.

Hallo Keith, and welcome. new here myself (another ex-re-enactor/Living History buff, too). Any chance of a link to your blogs?

Hallo Keith, and welcome. new here myself (another ex-re-enactor/Living History buff, too). Any chance of a link to your blogs?
Well met Mister Badger, & thank you for the welcome.
Regards, Keith.

Back