• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Goodbye "Kermit"

Pair ooh floots πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

yes yes,,,,, I set about setting my hammock up between two very large trees, the trees in question had it in for me from the start as they where too far apart πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ So i toddled of to the car and grabbed more rope (or what I thought was rope πŸ€”)

set the hammock up and tarp, and that’s when things went down the way (literally 😁)

as I sat my fair sized arss on the hammock, I plummeted towards the gravel and lay there in a heep slightly tickled and slightly embarrassed πŸ€”

the rope I fetch from the car (unknown to me at the time ) were in fact BUNGEE cords

so with a sore arss and back I fixed the problem and had a good nights sleep πŸ˜‰

the worst thing I did out of the whole situation was!!!!! TELLING THESE DAFT BUGGERS πŸ§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pair ooh floots πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

yes yes,,,,, I set about setting my hammock up between two very large trees, the trees in question had it in for me from the start as they where too far apart πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ So i toddled of to the car and grabbed more rope (or what I thought was rope πŸ€”)

set the hammock up and tarp, and that’s when things went down the way (literally 😁)

as I sat my fair sized arss on the hammock, I plummeted towards the gravel and lay there in a heep slightly tickled and slightly embarrassed πŸ€”

the rope I fetch from the car (unknown to me at the time ) were in fact BUNGEE cords

so with a sore arss and back I fixed the problem and had a good nights sleep πŸ˜‰

the worst thing I did out of the whole situation was!!!!! TELLING THESE DAFT BUGGERS πŸ§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A ripping yarn well told. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Put a set of roof bars on "Ivor" yesterday so I can carry the kayak for a spot of fishing.
Much lower than the Disco so hopefully easier to load.
Next job.....going to replace the timing chains and guides, sprockets etc its done 90.000 miles on the originals.....so worth doing.
Then going to fit the All Terrain tyres on him.

Need to find the correct sized table cloth for the picnic table......oh......and a vase :whistle: :D

Over the years of reading indirect references to this green tray , I can now place together a pretty good idea what’s happened πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ please no further explanation neededπŸ˜‰

That brought back memories :rofl: at that cabin......had a great shot of pretending to light cigars off of a candelabra.......actually Twix bars......cant find it now:(
Here you go @1 shot willie just checked the computer
1439486717111.jpg

Back