• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Got me some rabbits

shotgunpapa

Quite Talkative
Hey everyone last night I was gave two rabbits a Buck and a doe looks like my little 1 acre farm is growing been wanting some for some time now, I am so happy it will give us more food and some fertilizer for the garden and make some nice warm hats, plus plan on making a worm bed I love to fish so that to will make some more food now I need to get some chickens and goats.

Hi Shot.

That's cool mate.....post up some pictures for us to have a look at:thumbsup:
A friend of mine made some worm beds years ago.....he was heavily into Carp fishing.
He used to sell a few on to other fisherman......any scrap veg potato peelings was thrown in there.

I will put some pictures up later today i'm painting and dipping my traps also so i'll put pictures of them also. And thanks for looking and reading my post.

Back