• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Green woodworking

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
IMG_20180519_190036_229.jpg IMG_20180520_191012_896.jpg 20180411_110500.jpg 20180411_114009.jpg 20180411_113944.jpg

Hiya guys just thought I'd show you a very old skill Green woodworking or bodging as it known I took this up by pure accident but realised it's so useful for making things for garden and home

Busy man ned:thumbsup: the gate is nifty looking :thumbsup: a like the spoons and fork. Fork couldn’t have been easy with carving out the prongs. Had a go at a spatula lol wasn’t great :rofl: but it worked :D

Busy man ned:thumbsup: the gate is nifty looking :thumbsup: a like the spoons and fork. Fork couldn’t have been easy with carving out the prongs. Had a go at a spatula lol wasn’t great :rofl: but it worked :D

It's all practice mate really the gates and stools are easy to make the fork was hard but I have a mora20 /22 carving knives also a flexicut whittlers knife 👍ill be making more soon more practice lol

It's all practice mate really the gates and stools are easy to make the fork was hard but I have a mora20 /22 carving knives also a flexicut whittlers knife 👍ill be making more soon more practice lol

Skill and the right tools mate and as you say practice practice practice lol.

Back