• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Greetings

Snowy Hills

Slightly Talkative
A newbie as of last week, technically I'm probably in the wrong group as its less wilderness and more glamping these days but we are still under canvas. Only just scratched the surface of all the resources that must on this site but looking forward to working my though this site.

Hi Snowy and welcome to the forum......you think you are a Glamper..........wait till you see what some of us get up to kit wise on here 🤣

I do not think there are any hard and fast rules or systems to getting out and enjoying the outdoors.

Welcome :welcome:, I hope you enjoy yourself on the forum as much as I have. There is always something new to learn, Ark79 can teach you how much fun it can be to sling a hammock with bungee cord if you like :sneaky::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Absolutely brilliant Ystranc, I bet he was hoping we had all forgotten about that :lol:

Back