• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hammock

Well the hammock has arrived and has been up already and it's huge even has its own tarp so you actually sleep inside it weird I know but this weekend looks like its going to be good and for only a tenner can't be bad roll on tommorrow :D

Sounds like you got yourself a bargain fella :)

I'd be interested to know if you still think it was a tenner well spent after a weekend of use (as a shortie, this might be a hammock for me)

I'm only 5'7" but the size is for big people both ways but I shall put up a review of it and u I will get the website link to so you can have a look as they have different styles sizes to aibqatchbthis space

Well the hammock has stood upto the weekend bushcraft and what a good investment it's was really comfy and easy to get in&out of although if you don't set your sleeping system in the man bowl of the hammock you will fall out but once set correctly you are not coming out as I did fall out but after a rejig no worrys even trying my hardest afterwards not a chance, it even has a cover that goes over you and us wind proof so all in all it's a tenner well spent there will be pics I believe will be on the Plymouth two week meet chat . And if I can I will get some here

after looking at lee,s hammock ive decide to order 1 tomorow ..at £13 with postage its got to be worth a punt

Yes Lee looked well comfy in his hammock. well he was always the last one out of bed in the mornings :)

Looks like i've started a new trend but they are comfy though

will be trying out the new hammock this weekend ....will let you all know how it goes ..:)

just got back from bush side:)....spent 2 nights in the hammock..had the best 2 nights sleep in the bush.
pound for pound this has to be the best £10 Ive ever spent:D

a little tricky to get into but you soon get it sused....

Well i have tried out the DD hammock For £10 and i must say its the best nights sleep i have had in ages, thinking about getting another one to put my kit in while im out, of the ground stays dry and all in one place.

Back