• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hammock

the mod basha will be big enough for what your after, as for 3X3M how tall are ya 9FT by 9Ft, if its just you and your kit it will do.

My 3m / 3m DD tarp was cheaper than the army issue and I think it's nice to have that bit of extra room and I don't think they take up much more room in your bag. Glad I went for the 3m one as it covered me and all my kit spread out :)

Nice one mate should get that tomorrow or monday at the latest.

I don't have one, but a friend of mine bought one recently and I sat in it just to see how it is. It is a DD Hammock - Frontline. Very lightweight and compact, and I like the fact that it has a mosquito net. Very useful. Anyway, since it's from Uk, i'm sure you're all familiar with this brand and with this model.

just ordered a new hammock:)...ive decided to upgrade on what i had been useing with this model Insulated Camouflage Mosquito Net Jungle Hammock 2.5m | eBay

will let you guys know how i get on with it

we,ll guys tryed the new hammock out last weekend and i must say the built in insulation makes all the difference ....i was warm and toasty all night ...will take some photos this coming weekend for you all to see ...

Back