• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hampshire

Merlin

Slightly Talkative
Hi, I am new to this group but have been shooting for over 30 years. I am looking for gun clubs near Botley in Hampshire. FAC expired some time ago so looking at getting a PCP air rifle. Open to suggestions.

Ian

Hi Merlin and welcome.

I was in a similar position to yourself a few years back, I joined this site and within a short time I'd bought a BSA Scorpion T10 PCP air rifle second-hand from a member! Best move I ever made and the best air rifle I've ever owned, though there's lots of others out there to choose from.

Hope you enjoy the site mate.

Hi Ian I have just brought a bsa r10 and I think it's great. I can put a 2 inch grouping at 60 yards. I have not shot rabbits at that yet but I have at about 45 50 yards and I think it won't be long till I will take them at 60

Thanks, I just watched a youtube video showing the gun and I like the look of it. Thanks for the advice.

I ended up buying an Air Arms S410 with Nikko stirling 6-24x44 nighteater and silencer.I just need to find some time to go out and get used to it. Thanks for the feedback.

Back