• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hand warmers

Bopdude

Extremely Addicted
I suppose it's a gadget so I've put this in here, bought to test after seeing Haze Outdoors rating them. When I first opened the packet I thought wtf, looked and felt like a double size teabag ? They didn't seem to do much so I slung 2 of them in my sleeping bag, a couple of hours later I turned in and wow, these things were hot, not so hot that they would burn but hot enough to be uncomfortable if too close to you, well, I kicked them down to the footbox for the night, 12 hours later ( 14 in total ) and these things were still warm, the next night I did the same to test and yep, toasty warm, lesson learned from the previous night so I slung them out of the bag, in the morning they were cold, so, with insulation they are toasty all night, interesting :) anyway, these beauties will be a part of my cold camping set up, thought I would share :)

Back