• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Happy Birthday

A wee prezzy from the neighbour :D
F79A1E55-C7AA-415D-841A-A1F7496FB1FB.jpeg

You can't go wrong with falling over juice as a prezzy. Hope you enjoy it bro, slainte.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
That is a lovely caaaaaaake mark!!........and the details are brilliant :thumbsup:
Love the outdoor and nature theme........BUT:eek:........I can't for the life of me...... see the significance of the Fisherman and fish.........total waste of icing........have you been telling tales again :sneaky::D

The proposal bit is very cool :thumbsup:........is the poor wee lass no reet in the heed??:whistle:;)

That is a lovely caaaaaaake mark!!........and the details are brilliant :thumbsup:
Love the outdoor and nature theme........BUT:eek:........I can't for the life of me...... see the significance of the Fisherman and fish.........total waste of icing........have you been telling tales again :sneaky::D

The proposal bit is very cool :thumbsup:........is the poor wee lass no reet in the heed??:whistle:;)

Morning lol Good to see that your in a jolly mood bill:sneaky::lol: ya burger :rofl:

Back