• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Not had caaaake yet bill :D going over our friends house for a bbq and a few sherbets later.

The Mrs bought my rifle sling for my bday when I got my rifle the other week and my lads bought me my laming kit today
IMG_20200711_094423.jpg

@gavin

WELLLLL......c'mon then......did you get a caaaaaaaake........prezzies?

Have a good day mate :D :D

She has got me cutting the grass this morning and fitting a new toilet seat after

No fried breakfast :mad:

So here I have for sale a wife of 3 years full service history. she has a few age related problems struggles to start in the mornings has a few leaks here and there but that is due to the age

offers over a fiver please buyer must collect

GOOD LUCK :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She has got me cutting the grass this morning and fitting a new toilet seat after

No fried breakfast :mad:

So here I have for sale a wife of 3 years full service history. she has a few age related problems struggles to start in the mornings has a few leaks here and there but that is due to the age

offers over a fiver please buyer must collect

GOOD LUCK :rofl::rofl::rofl:

pmsl ๐Ÿ˜‚ reading that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Happy birthday Gavin, can't help you out with your 'problem' trying to move one on myself.... regularly serviced but a bit erratic. ;)

Back