• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hard Core foraging

Good example of risk vs reward and how skills and experience lessen the risk. The difference between living with a Tesco store around the corner and living in an inhospitable environment with limited seasonal resources.

I did see somewhere a comparison between a small Deer and Muscles, IIRC you would need to heat around 20,000 muscles to match the food value of a Deer!!!

I did see somewhere a comparison between a small Deer and Muscles, IIRC you would need to heat around 20,000 muscles to match the food value of a Deer!!!

As someone currently in living in Belgium... I know from experience that it doesn't matter how big the bowl of moules is, you are going to be hungry unless you have the big bowl of frites to go with em :rofl:

Back