• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Has Leclerc put the voodoo on Lewis Hamilton

Joecole

Very Obsessed
It's now 3 wins from 3 poles for Leclerc and now he starts on pole for a 4th time, Hamilton is once again 2nd on the grid. Can Lewis break the jinx I Russia

Just changing of the guard Joe. The young bloods coming to the fore.
Hamilton might have one more winning season left. It's time for the young'uns to take over.

Just changing of the guard Joe. The young bloods coming to the fore.
Hamilton might have one more winning season left. It's time for the young'uns to take over.
Yep I agree Bramble, I remember when he was the bright rising star

I also think that Ferrari are catching up with Mercedes. Next season I reckon Maclaren could also be a force to be reckoned with, now they have a reliable engine. Design has always been their forte.
There's some exciting new drivers coming through, not just Leclerc (although I do think he's far and way the better young driver and has the advantage of a good car) Albon, Russell and Norris have all got a point to prove as well.

I also think that Ferrari are catching up with Mercedes. Next season I reckon Maclaren could also be a force to be reckoned with, now they have a reliable engine. Design has always been their forte.
There's some exciting new drivers coming through, not just Leclerc (although I do think he's far and way the better young driver and has the advantage of a good car) Albon, Russell and Norris have all got a point to prove as well.
Actually I think Red Bull might spring a surprise once young Verstappen learns to control his boyish enthusiasm. That young man WILL eventually be the world champion

THE VOICES DO NOT LIE:mad::mad::mad:

Hmmm, if the voices are telling you to "go on, have another drink" or "You deserve that wee Amazon purchase" then fine but when they start telling you to get all Old Testament, especially to 'working girls' then its time to get a new set of voices. :lol:

Hmmm, if the voices are telling you to "go on, have another drink" or "You deserve that wee Amazon purchase" then fine but when they start telling you to get all Old Testament, especially to 'working girls' then its time to get a new set of voices. :lol:
The voices are telling me I need another tent and the voices are never wrong

Reactions: Bam
Back