• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Have you every been told you look like a celebrity.

Boatload of bloody hipsters...:rofl:
Its not just the poms either

4120351.jpg

Attachments

• 4120351.jpg
    4120351.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
I had a beard myself in my early twenties. To a degree it was practical as back then shaving tended to irritate my skin. Nowadays i have to shave if i want to get close to the other half.
Just watching "nazi hunters" on the tv and it's reminded me that my neighbour bears a good resemblance to Hendrich Himmler
Which is nice...

I had a beard myself in my early twenties. To a degree it was practical as back then shaving tended to irritate my skin. Nowadays i have to shave if i want to get close to the other half.
Just watching "nazi hunters" on the tv and it's reminded me that my neighbour bears a good resemblance to Hendrich Himmler
Which is nice...
Bit harsh, a lot of old women have a bit of a beard.... :lol:

Not a celebrity but I once met a Reservist officer who was a minor actor and had a bit part in crimewatch and was once recognised by a drunk bloke in a pub who put in a violent citizens arrest. He said he actually turned to look when the guy shouted out “stop him” and was then surprised to be rugby tacked to the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
New one, it seems that over lockdown as my hair got a bit wild and my beard got out of control I've been referred to as a Nick Knowels lookalike......I'm not overly impressed but I wasn't looking my best that day...time for a beard trim and a crewcut.

Back