• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HEADS UP ONETIGRIS Smokey Hut

I think I paid £114 with a 1 man inner tent....and I thought that was good......the same package now would be about £70.........:thumbsup:

Very reasonable however you will be taking pot luck with international shipping and customs at the moment...it's all gone a bit wonky with Christmas and covid restrictions.

Very reasonable however you will be taking pot luck with international shipping and customs at the moment...it's all gone a bit wonky with Christmas and covid restrictions.
Not with AliExpress...................

Been using the Smokey Hut....just about the fastest pitch tent/clear out tent possible? Waterproof in the rain, and plenty of room for kit, getting dressed, cooking, whatever. Packs tiny and light.
On wet grass in mild weather, a lot of condensation on the inside, and the odd slug, despite which, perfik!!

Back