• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Heads up - SEA TO SUMMIT KITCHEN SINK

lol

Extremely Addicted
If you are said to take almost everything, what haven't you taken? Yup, the kitchen sink......................

Now you can, it packs amazingly small (dependant on size a bit), and is startingly practical as...........as a kitchen sink!
Not terribly cheap, but....... available in 5 litres, 10 or 20?

Videos and reviews:-

If you are said to take almost everything, what haven't you taken? Yup, the kitchen sink......................

Now you can, it packs amazingly small (dependant on size a bit), and is startingly practical as...........as a kitchen sink!
Not terribly cheap, but....... available in 5 litres, 10 or 20?

Videos and reviews:-

No tap’s 🤷🏼‍♂️

I and a few of my peers used a similar style but smaller dog bowl as a wash bowl on exercise.

When I was planning a camper I looked at these which do have a drain plug.

Yuirshion Collapsible Cutting Board, 3-in-1 Multifunction Chopping Board, Portable Drain Basket with Draining Plug, Folding Washing Bowl for Camping Picnic BBQ Kitchen(Pink) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B094ZRPFDP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_DZEVY2P2RBCS5RZ07HTM

Back