• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HEADS UP - Snugpak Bergen/Rocket pack

lol

Extremely Addicted
Just to let you all know, Snugpak (they told me...) is discontinuing the yoke system for these packs. This is the thing that enables you to take off the two large side pockets and make a 30 litre day sack or wood collector, brilliant for rabbits and squirrels as well. For either pack you can end up with 3 rucksacks from one?

For those that have either of these packs, they have a few left at half price (Ā£12.97) off the Snugpak website if anyone is thinking about it....................

Found these quite handy and reasonably priced too.......the Rocket pack and Bergen have large voids...particularly the pouches!! These keep things in some sort of order...........

Good find Lol, I've seen something similar (maybe these ??) in the past but I've not tried them. I tend to use drysacks to put stuff in within rucksacks.

Good find Lol, I've seen something similar (maybe these ??) in the past but I've not tried them. I tend to use drysacks to put stuff in within rucksacks.
I use drybags too......these go inside?

Found these quite handy and reasonably priced too.......

aaargh! just bought a new set of drybags for organizing. would have preferred something like this, at least for a few of them.
ah well, i'll know for next time. thanks for sharing the find Lol. šŸ‘

Reactions: lol
Fancy that, there's a size that fit nicely into my Motorcycle soft Panniers too.... :D

• Love
Reactions: lol
Back