• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello, 73yrs young & I now find myself shooting rats.

.gif
May your stay be long and enjoyable :)

@lol, I used to have a mate that ate squizzers nearly every day. Was from Barnsley & used to shoot, but his favorite method of dispatch was the catapult. He was an amazing shot, very rarely missed. He ate them baked, fried, stewed in pies, never bought meat from the butchers lol. Andy Mink was the name (used to hunt those as well.

Hi, thanks for the welcomes, I knew it was a good forum. @ Manthing, dunno what squizzers are, are they woodies?
Caliber is .22 & yes, it's CO2 but you never mentioned, or queried the '5 shot repeater' lol. @ collierboy, at my age i've all on to do this online puter thing. Maybe i'll need some help with posting pics lol.
Hi mate and welcome, round here squizzers are called Scugs, only posh old gits like 1 shot William call then squirrels

I call them..........................Sir.
I know my place.............

Back