• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello all, from Jon based in east London

Jon Haste

Slightly Talkative
Hi all,
Here's a brief intro.
Based in east London but originally from the north east. Lots of camping and hill walking, a bit of climbing and more recently wild camping with hammocks. Am currently consolidating my mountain experience for a Mountain Leader award, but am interested in combining this with developing my understanding and knowledge of bushcraft skills, which is pretty basic. Love of flora and fauna, and will be looking for east london / Essex groups that might be doing something if a weekend.
Cheers! Jon

Hi all,
Here's a brief intro.
Based in east London but originally from the north east. Lots of camping and hill walking, a bit of climbing and more recently wild camping with hammocks. Am currently consolidating my mountain experience for a Mountain Leader award, but am interested in combining this with developing my understanding and knowledge of bushcraft skills, which is pretty basic. Love of flora and fauna, and will be looking for east london / Essex groups that might be doing something if a weekend.
Cheers! Jon
Welcome to the family John, Lee one of the regular posters comes from Bexleyl

I promis you Jon that we are not all crazy on this forumo_O I for instance am completely sane:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome looks like your the second Londoner here ;) in in se London"

You need to get some posts on jon as your message account is not active until you do so, thanks, I tried to message you re the wilderness tickets thanks.

Back