• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello Folks

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
First of all, thanks to the forum staff for sorting out a registration/email problem that's now allowed me to sign up. Problem is, apart from being a wrinkly with no computer skills at all, I have the IQ of a chocolate mouse, so anything computery that goes awol completely baffles me. All sorted now thank you.

I've been reading the old forum for a few weeks and when I saw the top two sections of the new one, Camping and exploring, that definitely appealed to me so here I am. Not 100% a Bush Crafter, more a woodland camper and long distance trekker I suppose sums me up. I do a bit of shooting, nothing posh, just Pigeons and Bunnies but don't kill anything at all that I can't eat. Hope to be able to contribute to the forum and also learn a few things myself. Sax.

Hi mate, welcome aboard finally :)

It was me who fixed the problem and emailed you, glad you pointed it out so early before I had more people to chase up.

The reason for the new site (and the merging of two sites) was due to such a vast shared interest between bushcrafters, hunters and preppers. The interests cross over into other areas so we figured a single forum trying to cater for a wider set of interests would be beneficial. That, and everyone is always asking for a camping forum :)

Hi Sax.

Nice introduction :welcome: to the new forum.

Pleased you found us and hope you enjoy it here.
Look forward to your input:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, I'm sure I will. A really good selection of headings/topics so plenty to interest everyone. :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome aboard, which other forums are you on, seen your name and avatar somewhere but don't recall where ..... BCUK ?

The point with the chocolate mouse seems to be interesting.

Perhaps that's my problem too?

Hi and welcome aboard, which other forums are you on, seen your name and avatar somewhere but don't recall where ..... BCUK ?

Hello B, Currently on an American forum, so that's where you probably saw the name/avatar. Was on BCUk occasionally, until recently, under a different name and no avatar.

Hello B, Currently on an American forum, so that's where you probably saw the name/avatar. Was on BCUk occasionally, until recently, under a different name and no avatar.

That could well be it then, I do go on the US forums but not that often :)

Back