• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello from a FNG

Bam

Extremely Addicted
Hi all, just joined so thought I'd do the intro thang.

Love camping and hill walking and am fortunate that in Scotland we can still wild camp (most places, there's a few exceptions) so get away when I can. Always happy to learn and share info so will be diving into the various threads.

Cheers

Bam

Hi all, just joined so thought I'd do the intro thang.

Love camping and hill walking and am fortunate that in Scotland we can still wild camp (most places, there's a few exceptions) so get away when I can. Always happy to learn and share info so will be diving into the various threads.

Cheers

Bam
Hi Bam,pull up a log and welcome to the family

Cheers for the welcome folks, offay civilised. ;)

Hi Bam :)

Welcome mate hope you feel at home soon and look forward to your input 👍
Where in Scotland are you?
We have a few members from Scotland......ye ken :D;)

I'm in darkest Fife, Dunfermline end, plenty places to get out and about locally and easy enough access to further north. Get away when I can with a mate, mix it between wild camping locally and bothying (he looks after a bothy for the MBA), was away last weekend at one we hadn't been to. Its not always easy of course, real life gets in the way at times which can be a bit of a bugger. :(

Look forward to getting into it all on here.

I have visited that part of the world a few times Bam, I used to go up to Glenrothes quite often so I'd have gone right past you.

You have my apologies. ;)
Aye, I'm not far from the bridge(s) so you'd have zoomed past on your way to the bustling metropolis of Glenrothes. I hope you were up seeing an 'auntie'. :whistle:

Back