• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello from North Wales

o mulally

Slightly Talkative
Hi all, just a quick post to say hello from the mildly-damp Denbighshire fields.

I do a lot of stuff around the subjects of outdoor skills, outdoor safety and wild food (in all forms) for my day job, and seem to spend most of my days off doing that too.

Hi all, just a quick post to say hello from the mildly-damp Denbighshire fields.

I do a lot of stuff around the subjects of outdoor skills, outdoor safety and wild food (in all forms) for my day job, and seem to spend most of my days off doing that too.
Welcome, I’m also in Wales but I’m a lot further south near sunny Builth Wells.

Good evening from a very damp West Sussex and welcome to the family:welcome:

Back