• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello from the edge of Exmoor

Exmoor Beast

Slightly Talkative
Came across Life in the Wildness whilst hunting for some budget NV scope add on, great review of the product and ordered.
Then registered and great to read so many topic's.
Quick bit about me.
Been shooting since around 10 years old (my Dad taught me, carried a 410 for a year, treating it as if loaded before he thought i was ready :) )
Fly fishing since 11years old, sea fishing from around 5 with a hand line from my dads boat.
In my teens and 20's lots of Ferrets and net making, then centre & rim fire rifles and manly 12 bore pigeon shooting, helped out on a local shoot.
In my 30's kids and work takes more time, with kids going beating and some shooting.
In my 40's wild camping with the kids, either Exmoor or Beach, eat what you catch. although not done for a few years now kids have girls friends lol discovered PCP !
In my 50's who knows havent quite got there (10 months left)

Look forward to reading and sharing many posts to come.

Cheers.

Nice intro Beast "Welcome to the forum!!.....thank you for posting it :)

From what you have written you have certainly had an interesting and active time of it......enjoying a wide and varied outdoor life. :thumbsup:
Look forward to your input on the boards.
Keep an eye out for the meets we have.....you would be made very welcome if you decided to attend one day :thumbsup:
Can not guarantee your sanity afterwards though :D

Bei
Came across Life in the Wildness whilst hunting for some budget NV scope add on, great review of the product and ordered.
Then registered and great to read so many topic's.
Quick bit about me.
Been shooting since around 10 years old (my Dad taught me, carried a 410 for a year, treating it as if loaded before he thought i was ready :) )
Fly fishing since 11years old, sea fishing from around 5 with a hand line from my dads boat.
In my teens and 20's lots of Ferrets and net making, then centre & rim fire rifles and manly 12 bore pigeon shooting, helped out on a local shoot.
In my 30's kids and work takes more time, with kids going beating and some shooting.
In my 40's wild camping with the kids, either Exmoor or Beach, eat what you catch. although not done for a few years now kids have girls friends lol discovered PCP !
In my 50's who knows havent quite got there (10 months left)

Look forward to reading and sharing many posts to come.

Cheers.
….Getting into your 50’s isn’t so bad, growing old disgracefully can be a lot of fun. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome along Beast, you have/had a mirror life to mine here on Dartmoor. Red 👍😀

Back