• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello

David Day

Slightly Addicted
Hi Everyone,

I’m David, I’m 35 and from the Midlands.

I loved camping when I was younger and spent nearly every holiday in the lakes, Scotland or South Wales. Now that I’ve ‘grown up a bit’ I want to recapture this part of my life, not just for myself, but as something I can pass down to the next generation of my family ( me and the wife have decided to try for a baby 😊 ).

Over the last 7 years me and the wife have moved twice and will be moving for a 3rd time this weekend, each time moving further away from civilisation. This move will take us right out into the sticks to a small barn conversion on the Shropshire border, log fire, no people…. Bliss!

It also has the added bonus of easy driving to some fantastic rural parts of the country, one of my favourite places, Snowdonia, will now be less than a 2 hour drive 😊

Anyway, that’s a little bit about me.

I have a million questions to ask but I’m sure we’ll get to all that down the line sometime.

David, the Wife and Bella the Puppy

Welcome to the forum Dave and wife and Bella :thumbsup:

Nice introduction mate:D

Trying for a little one :thumbsup: fantastic wish you all the best for this. And good luck with the move :thumbsup:

Ask as many questions as you like. The forum is full of knowledgeable people :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

I’m David, I’m 35 and from the Midlands.

I loved camping when I was younger and spent nearly every holiday in the lakes, Scotland or South Wales. Now that I’ve ‘grown up a bit’ I want to recapture this part of my life, not just for myself, but as something I can pass down to the next generation of my family ( me and the wife have decided to try for a baby 😊 ).

Over the last 7 years me and the wife have moved twice and will be moving for a 3rd time this weekend, each time moving further away from civilisation. This move will take us right out into the sticks to a small barn conversion on the Shropshire border, log fire, no people…. Bliss!

It also has the added bonus of easy driving to some fantastic rural parts of the country, one of my favourite places, Snowdonia, will now be less than a 2 hour drive 😊

Anyway, that’s a little bit about me.

I have a million questions to ask but I’m sure we’ll get to all that down the line sometime.

David, the Wife and Bella the Puppy
:welcome:
welcome to our family David

Camping, canoeing, all on your doorstep; and that most precious commodity.........................space.
(you up for lodgers!:rofl:)

Back