• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello :)

MildredsSmurf

Extremely Talkative
Hi, I'm also a mate of Bam's and we go camping (tarping and bivvying) and bothying frequently. I take pictures too and love nothing better than to wander my local countryside snapping merrily away. I've even resorted to writing poetry after some particularly uplifting trips, but my poetry is not something to boast about as I've observed that people become uncomfortable when I read it to them. It was at a job interview right enough, it was quite a good job as well, but hey ho.

Hi mate, good to see you here. There's a reason you "wander lonely as a cloud", its called BO. :lol:

Mind and tell Bob about this place, he might like it too. I should be on commission. ;)

Hi, I'm also a mate of Bam's and we go camping (tarping and bivvying) and bothying frequently. I take pictures too and love nothing better than to wander my local countryside snapping merrily away. I've even resorted to writing poetry after some particularly uplifting trips, but my poetry is not something to boast about as I've observed that people become uncomfortable when I read it to them. It was at a job interview right enough, it was quite a good job as well, but hey ho.
welcome Smurf I also write poetry on an international forum and @Ark79 isn't bad either

Hi Smurf :)

I think it right...... to openly say
That you are "Welcomed" to the forum today
So wander in and pull up a pew...... warm by the fire...... and take in the views
I like to think I'm a bit of a wit
But it has been said................ my poems are 💩

;):D

welcome Smurf I also write poetry on an international forum and @Ark79 isn't bad either
Thanks for the welcome and I'm going to spend some time having a good look around.

I've never intended to write poems and I know nothing of the rules, they just 'pop' out sometimes when I'm inspired by something, which is quite rare. It's good to know that I'm not alone though! :)

Thanks for the welcome and I'm going to spend some time having a good look around.

I've never intended to write poems and I know nothing of the rules, they just 'pop' out sometimes when I'm inspired by something, which is quite rare. It's good to know that I'm not alone though! :)
That is exactly how I write smurf, if it takes me more than five minutes then it doesn't get written

Hallo and welcome!

As you can see in our last photo competition somebody who has an Idea about it really could inspire us.

Just a quick reminder guys.....100 posts required before entries are valid in the competition.
But by all means, post some up if you would like too 👍

Back