• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello!

Fest

Slightly Talkative
Just thought I would come to say hello in this thread as I am new here. My friends call me fest and I'm from Leeds I'm a friend of Ichneumon and recently met Matt and Neil whilst visiting Dartmoor for the first time and a pleasure it was too to have got to meet you both. I'm a bit of an all-weather roughing it camper and enjoy all aspects of bushcraft, walking and just being outside in general. I have been learning bushcraft for the last three years so my knowledge is limited but my skills are growing and I am happy to share what I have learnt so far :) .

Just thought I would come to say hello in this thread as I am new here. My friends call me fest and I'm from Leeds I'm a friend of Ichneumon and recently met Matt and Neil whilst visiting Dartmoor for the first time and a pleasure it was too to have got to meet you both. I'm a bit of an all-weather roughing it camper and enjoy all aspects of bushcraft, walking and just being outside in general. I have been learning bushcraft for the last three years so my knowledge is limited but my skills are growing and I am happy to share what I have learnt so far :) .
Welcome to the family mate, glad you enjoyed Dartmoor

Back