• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

hello

wilf yu

Quite Talkative
Hello. My name is wilf. I am 33 and love camping and fishing. I usually go with a long time good friend but since moving i maybey only go with him about 8 times a year. The other times are on my own which i love just the same. We used to camp alot in a spot right next to the canal in cockerham which was perfect for fishing and carrying heavy. Since the move we have been camping at lake ullswater alot and i have started to investigate tarns. The walks up are epic but so worth it. I am quite a cheap skate when it comes to gear. I like to buy cheap and edit items i get. A fully customized cheap piece of kit with functions, tailored to your needs by your own hands, gives me far more pleasure than spending alot. I love crafting things but could probably spend more time on aesthetics. Although the next versions notnally look more sleek.

Nice introduction Wilf :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum mate.....pleased you found and joined us.
Pull up a log around the fire and get stuck in.
Totally agree with your kit mod theories........nice feeling when you tailor.... and perfect your own ideas.:thumbsup:

Thanks. I have already been given some good help. Seems like a nice community of like minded people 👍

Hello. My name is wilf. I am 33 and love camping and fishing. I usually go with a long time good friend but since moving i maybey only go with him about 8 times a year. The other times are on my own which i love just the same. We used to camp alot in a spot right next to the canal in cockerham which was perfect for fishing and carrying heavy. Since the move we have been camping at lake ullswater alot and i have started to investigate tarns. The walks up are epic but so worth it. I am quite a cheap skate when it comes to gear. I like to buy cheap and edit items i get. A fully customized cheap piece of kit with functions, tailored to your needs by your own hands, gives me far more pleasure than spending alot. I love crafting things but could probably spend more time on aesthetics. Although the next versions notnally look more sleek.
Welcome to the family Wilf, enjoy your time with us

Welcome to the forum Wilf, look forward to seeing the kit mods, I think we're all just champing to get out for a play, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Back