• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hello

You can order a V-Mach kit from anywhere in the world. There might be import duties to pay on top of postage though.
yes these customs costs are rocking the pan, and as you may have noticed, everything that is currently available is not available, or only with very long waiting times!

retired soldier takes up old hobby ;)

I used to have a rifle with a spring when I was young ;) Although I've shot a lot of guns now, this has always stuck with me!
I didn't intend to start with scuba tanks and an expensive pump for an FX air rifle, I only have the chance to shoot up to 60 meters so I bought a Weihrauch HW97 KT 4.5mm.
The Weihrauch HW97 KT 5.5mm is nowhere in stock and it can take up to 8 months for an order.
I must admit it is a really solid rifle and shoots very accurate.
Welcome mate, former RAAF here, just tinkering with 3 Remingtons, 1 Gamo, 1 Crosman 2240 and soon a Diana Chaser.

Last edited:
retired soldier takes up old hobby ;)

I used to have a rifle with a spring when I was young ;) Although I've shot a lot of guns now, this has always stuck with me!
I didn't intend to start with scuba tanks and an expensive pump for an FX air rifle, I only have the chance to shoot up to 60 meters so I bought a Weihrauch HW97 KT 4.5mm.
The Weihrauch HW97 KT 5.5mm is nowhere in stock and it can take up to 8 months for an order.
I must admit it is a really solid rifle and shoots very accurate.
Welcome to you and enjoy! From one Ex to Another

Back