• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hey there!

Followthesun

Slightly Talkative
Evening folks.

28 year old lad living in Scotland with a new found passion for wild camping and (hopefully) fishing!

Been inspired by a lot of posts in here and cant wait to get out camping. Previously, covid caused the delay but now it seems to be the weather!

See you out there,

FTS

Hi FTS :)

Welcome to the dark side.......there is no escape :sneaky::D

Hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to your input.

Welcome to the forum FTS, like yourself I'm Forth adjacent although not into the fishing. There's a few 'central belters' on here, we meet up from time to time. Enjoy the fourm mate.

Thanks for all the nice messages. I can't wait to get out there and go wild camping. It's something that at the ripe old age of 28, I haven't done enough of.

Evening folks.

28 year old lad living in Scotland with a new found passion for wild camping and (hopefully) fishing!

Been inspired by a lot of posts in here and cant wait to get out camping. Previously, covid caused the delay but now it seems to be the weather!

See you out there,

FTS
welcome to the family mate, we have lots of heathens from up your way on the forum

Back