• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hey there!

Thanks for all the nice messages. I can't wait to get out there and go wild camping. It's something that at the ripe old age of 28, I haven't done enough of.

All I can suggest is give it a go mate. plenty 'out the way' places, even in the central belt that you can go and have a play. Roughly where do you live, we might be able to make a suggestion or two of places to try. Do you have plenty gear or are you still on the hunt ? If you've any question, feel free to ask, there's no such thing as a stupid question, you might get some stupid answers right enough. :rofl:

Welcome to the forum FTS from one of the locals :)
If you've got transport then Galloway forest is only an hour (ish) away but after lockdown finishes I expect it to be 'hoaching' with campers.

All I can suggest is give it a go mate. plenty 'out the way' places, even in the central belt that you can go and have a play. Roughly where do you live, we might be able to make a suggestion or two of places to try. Do you have plenty gear or are you still on the hunt ? If you've any question, feel free to ask, there's no such thing as a stupid question, you might get some stupid answers right enough. :rofl:

Judging by a few of your posts I think we must be very local! I'm Culross way and so Devilla forest is a goldmine for camping.

I'm actually there right now for my first night wild camping with a mate. Stay tuned for phots!

Judging by a few of your posts I think we must be very local! I'm Culross way and so Devilla forest is a goldmine for camping.

I'm actually there right now for my first night wild camping with a mate. Stay tuned for phots!

tenor.gif

Alright neebs, I'm along the road in Rosyth. Hope you had a good night mate, loads of good out the way spots in Devilla. No shortage of fuel either.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    421.7 KB · Views: 21

@Followthesun

Looking forward to seeing the photos FTS........could you please post them in the "Camping" section rather than in this thread.......cheers me dear.......just keeps everything tidy:) :thumbsup:

Come on bro, don't leave your new homies hangin'...... :)

Should you happen to see a large bloke wearing nothing but a crusader Bergen and a red thong just turn and walk swiftly away in the opposite direction.

Should you happen to see a large bloke wearing nothing but a crusader Bergen and a red thong just turn and walk swiftly away in the opposite direction.

Aye they boys in the red thongs are weirdos.... now a beautiful shade of dark blue is a different matter...... :cool:

Back