• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HFT Double header

Sparky

Slightly Addicted
Emley Moor and Redfearns won't be to long away now and just a few things here for now.

Both me and Gazo will be booking in on the Friday for both shoots then maybe again on the Saturday afternoon at Emley for the Redfearns shoot the following day.

Dave Stancomb is now our official “NiteHunter†comp man and there will be one night shoot only on the Friday for this weekend not 2 events.

Pete

Will be there on Friday, hopefully midday.... :D

Now I've got used to the good living in a caravan I wont be roughing it in a tent :D :D

Cya there..

Ian

should be up midday early afternoon

ian baggsie the spare bed in that caravan m8:)

Will be there possibly Thursday evening so I'm up bright and early to help Trevor set up.

Nev
and I'm roughing it in my now fortified caravan, just take a bit longer to get there that's all :D

Looking forward to this one hope to be there on the thursday, if not friday some time all depense on richard the DRIVER:)

Hey gaz

we might bump into our old friend in the car park again:D

Do a batty boy on him I will hold him for you alright :D

BoNeS said:
should be up midday early afternoon

ian baggsie the spare bed in that caravan m8:)
Sorry Mark, its been taken.....

If Karl can make it he will have the single, I'll be having the double....

If Not, Steve and Ryan have got in there 1st :( sorry mate. The bunk will only take approx 5-6 stone....

Ian :rolleyes:

Back