• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HFT Marshals

Its on the hft bbs, in the clubs section Steven.

You will need a password to access it as well.

And I cant post that on here.

:D :D

Im about as much use as a chocolate tea spoon

Lee

replied steve it may be have been easier to send an email list out then just copy replys into yes and no folders

I needed people to respond which is what they are doing in the den:D acenorths had the password 4 times of me know just makes me wonder sometimes lol :D point taken on the e-mail list Mark, once everyones one board we can sort that out;)

i got a group list that works with incredimail steve if ya use outlook i will edit it so it works in that for ya m8 all current marshalls on there inluding the new recruits

Steve

It's group email i send you when i send to the marshals.

Can you send me the new marshals email addy's so i can add them.

Pete

Steve,

Thanks for the password; I have now posted a reply on the UKAHFT site.
To date, I have enjoyed the ever improving organisation and safety provided at the HFT events, which I rate as the finest entertainment and value one could possibly get for a fiver. I am most grateful for being given the opportunity to offer something back in return.
See you all soon.

Regards,
Steven

Steven said:
Steve,

Thanks for the password; I have now posted a reply on the UKAHFT site.
To date, I have enjoyed the ever improving organisation and safety provided at the HFT events, which I rate as the finest entertainment and value one could possibly get for a fiver. I am most grateful for being given the opportunity to offer something back in return.
See you all soon.

Regards,
Steven
Creep

:D :D

Back