• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HHHMMM

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
Food for thought before bed:
In the original native culture of Thailand, when males reached the age of 18 they had to participate in the following community ceremony: They lay themselves stark naked in a large circle, feet facing inward.
A beautiful young naked girl kneels over the ankles of each of the men. She places a blob of honey and various crushed sweet fruits around his navel to attract flies and insects. (This keeps them off his face during the ceremony)
A specially chosen nubile and very beautiful naked girl then does a sexy and sensuous dance in the centre of the circle. As soon as all the men become fully aroused, the kneeling girls then reach over the knees, pull the erect penises downwards as much as they can and then, on a given signal from the centre dancer, release them. The men's penises would then spring back up and go "WHAPP !" against their belly buttons.
This exercise was a measurement of the strength of their masculinity . . . .The man who killed the most flies was elected to the court of the King.
And that, folks, is why the capital of Thailand came to be named Bangkok ....................... I bet you never knew this?

I didn’t know this, I wonder if they still do this?? ,,, where’s the bloody passport ✈️

Just tried it with the missus and an old copy of Razzle…….What does it mean if it whacks 4 inches above your belly button? 🤔🤔

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to me Mike...... @Big Red :whistle:

I remember back in the 70s in Belize......we shared a few beers with the D&Ds while stood down for an R&R break.

The mess tent was a very basic affair with a few chairs and a large table......beer was drank from bottles.......stored in plastic crates.........and warm.
One of the D&Ds asked me what the lines were for that had been etched onto the old table top.

Ohhh I said.....when the lads get a bit bolshy after a few beers....it all starts with arm wrestling......then quickly moves on to who has the biggest cock 🤔
They stand at the edge of the table and lay their cocks down on the top......then draw a line and sign their name.

What a piece of piss the D&D replied.......in a heartbeat he had his cock on the table and made his mark.
Then......Screaming and shouting.....jumping for joy with his chest puffed out.....he threw his hands in the air and proclaimed......I beat the best of the best by at least 2 inches.

We all fell about pissing our selves.

Whats so bloody funny asked the D&D?......I think thats a good effort..........Ohhhh it is I said........but the Glosters measure from the other end of the table :whistle::rolleyes::rofl::thumbsup:

Back