• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi all

edd5322

Extremely Talkative
Hi guys ,i think this merge was a very good idea and i love the new look.I have only been on the prepper site for few weeks but found it very helpful already and i hope to gain new skills and interest from the Bushcraft side as i was getting interested in this too(joined the other day pre merge haha).

So just thought i would say hi to both side and look forward to sharing your knowledge.

Hi guys ,i think this merge was a very good idea and i love the new look.I have only been on the prepper site for few weeks but found it very helpful already and i hope to gain new skills and interest from the Bushcraft side as i was getting interested in this too(joined the other day pre merge haha).

So just thought i would say hi to both side and look forward to sharing your knowledge.
:welcome: to the family Edd

Back