• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi from Salford, Manchester

My next door neighbour owns a field locally which I use for zeroing and a bit of target practice. However, it's quite open with generally mikd to strong cross winds. A club is always better, due to sharing a common intetest with others.

Exactly the same here. We have a 6 acre field with harsh winds alot of the time, very open and flat. Plenty of target practice and zeroing. Luckily the barn is 15 X 20M so I can always get some respite from the wind to zero etc.

Shame we don't have a club around my way. Nearest club is 1 1/2hrs away.
The one my buddy and I frequent is just under an hour, if plod is monitoring my progress.
I just think it's nice to meet like minded people.
My buddy and I usually spend the first hour at the range chin-wagging with the other shooters as we set up, which would only take 10 minutes if there were no one to chat with. :rofl:

Back